Another busy and fun weekend which means it’s time for another quick Sunday chicken sheet pan dinner.
I went to go see a play at TheAllianceTheater and had a fantastic time. After living in Atlanta for six years I can’t believe I have never been to the theater. I used to love going to plays and performing myself, so it was nice to enjoy it again. One fun fact about me is that I actually used to sing competitively and sang at Carnegie Hall in New York City.
Thankfully sheet pan recipes come to the rescue when I’m in a crunch for time or just flat out want to make an easy and tasty meal. Here I am sharing a chicken stir fry sheet pan dinner. I also made some rice on the stove top, which made this meal filling.
How was your weekend? Tell me one fun fact about you!
Chicken Stir Fry Sheet Pan Dinner
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 carrot, sliced diagonally
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 head of broccoli, pulled apart into florets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce or Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp Miso Paste
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a metal sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Step 2 In a small bowl whisk together garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame, oil, miso, ginger, and red pepper flakes.
- Step 3 Place chicken and vegetables on the sheet pan.
- Step 4 Pour the sauce mixture over the chicken and vegetables. Then toss to combine.
- Step 5 Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Step 6 Enjoy over some brown rice to make the meal more filling.
Let me know if you try this recipe below in the comments!