Intuitive Eating 101 Group Series
In-person Group Nutrition Counseling in Peachtree City, Georgia
Join a group of women and Heather Lasco, a registered dietitian nutritionist, in a unique 8 week series to learn the basics of Intuitive Eating. In this group you will learn practical and sustainable ways to approach food and nutrition.
This Group Series is for you If You:
Group Series Details
This group series will be based off the principles and framework of Intuitive Eating. In-person group nutrition therapy sessions will be ran by a registered dietitian nutritionist, Heather Lasco, at her office suite in Peachtree City, Georgia. Each week you will be assigned readings and during our meetings we will dive into each concept further.
The series will run for a total of 8 weeks, starting Wednesday October 2nd and ending on November 20th.
You will be able to sign up for either the 10:00-11:00AM or 6:30-7:30PM time slots.
There will be 9-10 spots open for each time slot offered.
The total cost for the 8 week series is $525.
(A payment plan option of $180 billed for 3 months)
-A Copy of the Intuitive Eating Book
-8 sessions led by a registered dietitian
-A tote bag with goodies, a notebook, and pen.
-A $30 off coupon for a one-month nutrition counseling package
to work one-on-one with Heather Lasco.
Frequently Asked Questions
By filling out the form below. Once I receive your form I will contact you back as soon as possible to reserve your spot and set up payment arrangements.
The weekly meeting will be held at my office. My office is located at 111 Petrol Pointe, Suite D, Peachtree City, GA 30269.
It is recommended to attend every session. However if you need to miss a session that’s totally fine. Please note that the pricing will remain the same and there are no refunds for this series.
- This program and group series is not a diet plan. Therefore this is not a good fit for individuals looking for a quick fix, a meal plan, or a weight loss program.
- This series is not a good fit for those who are unwilling to open their mind to other possibilities to approaching food and nutrition.
- This series is not appropriate for those with an active eating disorder. Depending on your stage of recovery the course may or may not be the best fit for you. Although, I do offer individual sessions for those in eating disorder recovery.
- This series is not a replacement for care by a doctor or therapist.
- If you are wondering if you would make a great fit please call or email me.